The Medosz Hotel is ideally located in the center of Budapest. You can easily get to our hotel any convenient way for you – by car or bus, from the railway station or airport. The Medosz Hotel is located near the underground station. This facilitates you to get to our hotel in Budapest.
- Budapest Opera House – 5 minutes walking
- Budapest Parlament – 10 minutes walking
- St. Stephen’s Basilica – 10 minutes walking
- Elizabeth Square – 10 minutes walking
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – 15 minutes walking
- Heroe’s square – 15 minutes walking (5 minutes by metro)
- SZÉCHENYI Spa – 15 minutes walking (5 minutes by metro)
- City Park – 15 minutes walking (5 minutes by metro)
- Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden – 15 minutes walking (5 minutes by metro)
- NYUGATI Railway station – 5 minutes walking
- KELETI Railway station – 15 minutes by car
- Airport – 30 minutes by car
By car: from Vienna on the M1 motorway via Chain Bridge to the center, via József Attila Street on Andrássy út.
Public transportation: take bus 100E from the airport to Deák Ferenc tér, than metro M1 to Oktogon square. Oktogon stop is in walking distance, where tram 4 and 6 runs as well.
From the city railway stations: tram No. 4 or 6 from Nyugati Railway Station, the red metro line from Déli and Keleti Railway Stations to Deák tér, then change over to the yellow line.